Family Name: Nameni
Phone No: 00989120282605
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master in Midwifery –۲۱st Sep 2013
Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, Mashhad University of Medical Science, Mashhad, Iran.
Midwifery– ۲nd Feb 1994
Nursing and Midwifery faculty, Shahroud Medical Science University, Shahroud, Iran.
· Journal in Master Program: A comparative study of sex education and sexual education with religious teachings on sexual function and marital adjustment of married women.
· Book publication: sexual skills with religious teachings (ISBN: 3-52-6417-600-978);
· Published article indexed in Mashhad Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology in SCOPUS entitled “effect of sex education based on religious teachings on sexual function of married women”.
· Arbitration under article titled assessment “assessment of spiritual health effects on pain after cesarean”.
· Article published in the journal evidence-based Mashhad Medical Science University titled “assessment of effect of sexual education based on religious teachings on marital djustment of married women”.
· Arbitration under article titled assessment of spiritual health on pain in first and second stage of delivery.
· Training of midwifery students and collaborating with Tehran Medical Sciences University, Iran Medical Sciences University and Islamic Azad University, in 2016-2017.
· Lecturer and in charge of training workshops on delivery, neonatal resuscitation, NST explanation and interpretation, breast feeding and taking care of premature and high risk newborn, 2012-2014, Gulestan Medical Science University, Gorgan, Iran.
· Clinical training of Stager and Intern students during work shifts at the hospital, 2006- 2014, Golestan Medical Science University, Gorgan, Iran.
· Clinical training of midwifery students during work shifts at the hospital, 2006- 2014, Golestan Medical Science University, Gorgan, Iran.
· Acting head of interns nursing students in Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gulestan Medical Science University, Gorgan, Iran.
· Acting head of midwifery students in Mashhad Maternity at Omolbanin Hospital Mashhad, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences during graduate studies.
Executive and Managerial Background:
· Midwifery supervisor at Shahid Sayyad Shirazi Hospital, May 2014- August 2015, Gorgan, Iran.
· Member of the committee for improvement of quality (training of personnel and patients) in Shahid Sayyad Shirazi Hospital, Dec 2012- August 2015, Gorgan Iran.
· Responsible of the committee on safe motherhood and breastfeeding at Shahid Sayyad Shirazi Hospital, June 2014- August 2015, Gorgan, Iran.
· Committee member on execution of country plan on breastfeeding in the first hour of birth.
· Member of family planning committee in promoting good quality basic health services.
· Received award for being best midwife from The Deputy Minister of Public Health of Golestan Medical Science University at Sayyad Shirazi hospital, 2014, Gorgan, Iran.
· Received annual encouragement for training of students during her work hours from education in charge and Dean of Nursing and Midwifery faculty, 2006-2013, Gorgan, Iran.
· Earned the highest mark in fourth research festival of students complementary of higher education from Mashhad Medical University through presentation of a poster entitles “The relationship between religious beliefs on sexuality and sexual behavior of married women in Mashhad”, 2009, Mashhad, Iran.
· Achieved awards for being best midwife from the Deputy Minister of Public Health and Premier Golestan Medical Science University, 2007.
· Received letter of appreciation from the Deputy Head of treatment to promote normal delivery and caesarean logical reduction, 2005, Iran.
· Received a recommendation letter from the Vice Deputy Medical Science University and the President of Provincial Health Center for provision of services and hard work in country’s new system of monitoring and evaluation of family health program – IM ES program.
· Receiving several recommendation letters for saving mothers in high risk situations.
Training and Workshops:
· Attended 3 Days Workshop on “Initial concepts & preliminary Assessment of Sexual Dysfunctions” from International Collage for Sex & Relation therapy Sheffield United Kingdom. Registration Number: 26819.
· Attended 60 Hours of Courses Training “Physiologic Delivery”. ID No 1018.
· Attended Workshop “Advice on marital problems “. ID No 771/90791.
· Training Certificate from “Iranian Traditional Medicine for Herbal therapy “. ID No 119953/6.
· Attended “The 4th International Congress on Reproduction”.
· Workshop on CPR, 2013,
· Workshop on how to report medical errors, 2013,
· Workshop on patient rights and beliefs of the clients, 2013,
· Workshop on service package to the healthy baby, 2013,
· Training module on neonatal resuscitation, 2005-2013,
· Workshop on report writing and division of labor, 2006,
· Training module of blood transfusion and blood products and clinical care, 2013,
· Emergency Training module on women and midwifery, 2004-2014,
· Workshop on occupational health and job security, 2013,
· Workshop on prescription and prescribing rational use of drug, 2011,
· Workshop on crisis management, 2012-2013,
· Workshop on hygiene principle and hospital infection control, 2012,
· Workshop on writing drug policy, 2012,
· Workshop on clinical governance at the emergency, 2012,
· Workshop on effective communication skills, 2013,
· Workshop on preparation of safe delivery, 2002, 2006 & 2011,
· NST workshop and fatal heart rate assessment, 2004, 2007, 2005 & 2014
· Workshop on writing article and method of article publications, 2011,
· Workshop post-menopausal and elderly care and related training, 2009,
· training on medical equipment at emergency, 2003,
· Workshop on CPR, 2004- 2005,
· Workshop on chats and Partograph, 2005,
· Workshop on Diabetes in pregnancy and nursing, 2005, 2009 & 2013,
· Participation in academic conference on Pro,eclamsia, 2008,
· Workshop on duties of hospital personnel, 2008,
· Workshop on promotion of breastfeeding, 2005 – ۲۰۰۸,
· Workshop on emergency midwifery and delivery, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012 & 2014,
· Workshop neonatal resuscitation and care of premature infants and at high risk, 2006, 2008, 2007, 2009 & 2014
· Workshop on family planning, 2009,
· Workshop on family the relationship, 2009,
· Workshop on painless delivery in non-drug use method, 2007,
· Workshop on high risk pregnancies and maternity care, 2006 & 2008,
· Two days’ workshop on breastfeeding, 1996,
· Workshop on new born babies- child- adults’ survival, 2008 & 2012
· Workshop on basic security and fire, 2012
· Participation for organizing midwives and nurses conference, 2012, Golestan University of Medical Science, Gorgan Iran;
· Participation in first International Congress of midwifery and reproductive health, 2011
· Participated in academic conference on updates on fertility, 2011
· Training module of the new system of monitoring and evaluation of reproductive health programs (IMES).
· Participation in Evidence-Based care congress, 2010.
· Participation in training courses Search of open access journals, Ovid, Ebsco, End note,
· Participation in the seminars and training on stem cells and diseases treatment, 2005,
· Workshop on planning of health education in primary health care, 1999,
· Workshop on improving the quality of prenatal care, 2000
· Retraining third trimester bleeding, 2003,